In Share Cart, we have a Share Message feature that lets customers include a customized message in their cart. The person with whom the cart link has been shared can see the customized message on the shopping cart when they visit the link.
To access the feature, we have to visit the Share Cart Dashboard and click on the drop-down menu of the Share Message section.
We can configure the following settings for the Share Message feature:
- Font Weight: Let us edit the font weight of the customized text.
- Font Size: Let us edit the font size of the customized text.
- Border Radius: Let us edit the border radius through a slider and add roundness to the Share Message widget.
- Border Width: Let us edit the border width of the Share Message widget through a slider.
- Share Message Position: Let us edit the position of the Share Message widget. We can place the widget either above or below the cart.
- Background Color: Let us edit the background color of the Share Message widget.
- Border Color: Let us edit the border color of the Share Message widget.
- Text Color: Let us edit the color of customized text.
- Icon Color: Let us edit the icon color on the Share Message widget.
- Footnote Text: Let us edit the footnote text for the Share Pop-Up. We have to include the tag *|text here|* in the footnote to make the text inside the tag clickable. For instance, here we have the text Click here inside a tag. Customers can add a customized message to their cart by clicking Click here on the Share Pop-Up.
Turning on the Share Message option makes the following changes to the app:
- Shows a preview of how the customized message will appear on the cart.
- Replaces the default Footnote Text on the Share Pop-Up with a dedicated Footnote Text for Share Message.
When the Share Message option is turned on, customers can access the feature from the Share Pop-Up on their cart page. On the footnote text, they have to click on Click here.
This will reveal the Customized Message: input field where they can add texts and emojis to share with their friends.
We hope you make the most of the Share Message feature and let your customers welcome their friends to their shopping cart in their own way. If you have any questions, contact support via live chat. We are here to help.