When we install Share Cart in our Shopify store, a Share Button appears on top of the shopping cart. And by clicking this Share Button, customers can access the Share Pop-Up, through which they can share their cart with friends and family. Using Share Cart’s customization features, we can change the Share Button’s look and feel to match that of our Shopify store.
In Share Cart Dashboard, we can find text editing options for the Share Button under the Design Preview section, which are listed below:
- Title Text: Edit the text displayed on top of the shopping cart.
- Button Text: Edit the text displayed in the Share Button.
We can also edit the font style, font size, and font weight for the Button Text and Title Text. To access these settings, we have to go to the Dashboard and click on Typography, under which we will find the following settings:
- Font Family: Edit the font style of the Share Button.
- Button Weight: Edit the font weight of the Share Button text.
- Button Font Size: Edit the font size of the Share Button text.
- Title Weight: Edit the font weight of the Title text.
- Title Font Size: Edit the font size of the Title text.
Editing colors of the Share Button is pretty simple in Share Cart. To edit the colors of different elements of the Share Button, we have to head over to the Dashboard and go to the Basic Colors section. Here, the options include:
- General Text Color: Edit the color of the general text.
- Button Color: Edit the color of the Share Button.
- Button Text Color: Edit the text color of the Share Button.
In the Advanced Colors section, we can do more in-depth editing of the Share Button color. The options include:
- Share Title: Edit the color of the Share Title.
- Share Button: Edit the color of the Share Button.
- Share Button Text: Edit the color of text within the Share Button.
- Share Icon: Edit the color of the Share Icon inside the Share Button.
In Share Cart, we have the flexibility to make changes to the appearance of the Share Button as per requirements. To edit the appearance of the Share Button, all we have to do is go to the Dashboard and click on Appearance. Here, the options include:
- Share Button Icon: Edit the Share Button icon and change it to a different icon.
- Share Widget Position: Edit the position of the Share Widget.
- Share Button Height: Edit the height of the Share Button.
- Border Radius: Edit the border radius of the Share Button.
- Share Title & Button Alignment: Edit the alignment of the Share Title and Share Button.